Monday, November 17, 2008

Mirror, Mirror . . . > > > > Shrek, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were all having lunch together. > > > > Shrek said, 'I've always thought that I'm the strongest man in the world, > but how can I be sure?' > > > > Angelina Jolie added, 'I'm told I'm the most gorgeous of them all, but > sometimes I wonder.' > > > > Brad Pitt said, 'I'm pretty sure I'm the hottest man alive but I've never > had it confirmed.' > > > > They all decided that the best way to find out if their beliefs were true > was to ask the famed 'mirror, mirror on the wall' to confirm for them > whether Shrek was the strongest, Angelina Jolie was the most gorgeous and > Brad Pitt was the hottest. They agreed to meet again the next day for > lunch to discuss their findings. > > > > The next day Shrek strutted to the table and said, 'Well, it's true. The > mirror told me that I am the strongest man in the world.' > > >Brad Pitt said with a smile, 'And I know now for sure that I'm the Hottest Guy
> Alive!'> > > > > Angelina Jolie lifted her sad, hot face and as a single tear ran down > her cheek, she said....... > > > >
> "Who the heck is Danielle ward?"> > > > > > > > HA!

3 comments:

Victoria Renae said...

Love that joke! I heard it where anjie and shrek were right, and brad was crying and he asked, "who the heck is edward cullen?"

girls just wanna have fun said...

haha i no its so fuunt mia sent it to me wity her name in it haha!

Unknown said...

Love it!!!!! I laughed sooo hard when I read it!!!!