Thursday, January 22, 2009

im so sorry!!

I'm really sorry that i havent posted in forever!! Nothing new is going on....i mean i got a cell phone but thats all really. As always school isnt really my favorite thing in the world,but i do get to hang out with amazing friends.Recently i had a birthday pary on the 17th it was super fun,we played skittles and spoons,and of course the all famous park bench!!And that following Monday i got to go see a movie (BRIDE WARS!!) with my friend imia. And right after that we went shopping i got 2 necklaces and 1 shirt!It was super fun!

-Danielle!
peace~love~twilight

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard that Bride Wars was good, but some people thought that it stunk, how was it?? Saturday was sooo funny, I felt like I was going to throw up after spoons!!!